Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Thursday, February 17, 2011

(105) Malaysia Technology Expo 2011




Malaysia Technology Expo 2011
10th International Invention & Innovation Expo

Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC)
Date: 17th February 2011







In the 'Jury Room' for the briefing


 With Dr. Wan Manshol, organising chairman of the 
10th MTE International Invention & Innovation competition

 With other judges at the competition hall




At the SIRIM booth



 The participants from Iran
I like this product. It is a mini studio where you can take professional quality pix with 
perfect lightings. I think every eBay seller should have one of this.


The green booth




No comments:

Post a Comment