Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Thursday, August 4, 2011

133) Filming of 1000 Cipta


Filming of 1000 Cipta ( 1000 Innventions ) for RTM

Venue: My residence, Taman Bukit Aman
Date: 4th August 2011

The souvenir from the RTM 

 The filming crew 

Outside my house
Aril reading his script 
 The host of the show, Aril starting the shooting
Shooting the plants in my garden

Showing the effect of the Green Whizzard

Setting up the equipment for the indoor shoots
Getting lost in my Safari garden !


Transforming my living hall into a studio...

Doing the lighting test

Do you know that Aril was one of the winner of Akedemi Fantasia ?

Showing off my inventions


Showing the prints from my Polyclone Stamps



Shooting some of the photographs on my walls






No comments:

Post a Comment