Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Saturday, February 19, 2011

(106) Talk at the Methodist School, Nibong Tebal



Talk at the Methodist Secondary School, Nibong Tebal
Co-ordinated by: Mr. Richard Lye
Topic: Inovasi dan Kreativiti

Venue: Methodist Secondary School, Nibong Tebal
Date: 15th May 1998

It was indeed a heart warming 'Home Coming' when I was invited by my old teacher, 
Mr. Richard Lye to give a talk to the students of my former school.  

 RobestYong with the Head Mistress of MSSNT and Mr Richard Lye 
Never in my life I would think that there is this day when I will be in front 
of the classroom talking to the students. Those days when I was standing 
there, it would mean that I was being punished for some reasons.




This student going all out tilting herself to see what's going on....




No comments:

Post a Comment