Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Saturday, May 21, 2011

126) iTEX 2011

International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (iTEX)

Organinsed by: Malaysian Invention and Design Society (MINDS)
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC)
Date: 20th - 22nd May 2011






 Sitting with Tan Sri Omar, the former Science Advisor to the PM Tun Mahathir Mohammad.












 Great idea.... a device which will automatically face to Kiblat during prayers no matter 
which direction the ship or place may be turning.
 With Mr Vincent Lim, the president of C.I.S Network Sdn Bhd









 I had always wanted to invent an onion peeler. This one look reasonably look. 
 Clean peeled onions 








No comments:

Post a Comment