Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Saturday, September 3, 2011

135) Be Inspired.....

The Star


Failure in school becomes inventor
By: Yuen MeiKeng
Date: 20th August 2011




I had been asked many times over, "How come you are smart enough to invent new things and not smart enough to pass your school exams?"

Hmmm.... good question.

Failing the examinations doesn't mean I am stupid eh? After all, I was the school Chess champion  even during my lower secondary school days. I also good in Scrabbles and other mental games as well.

I sat for my Form 5 exam when I was only 16 years old. 

Did I fail in school? I would say that the education system failed me....



No comments:

Post a Comment