Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Friday, December 31, 2010

(62) Kee Huat Radio Fantastic Fact and Fancies



Kee Huat Radio Company
'Fantastic Fact and Fancies'
hosted by DJ Alan Zackariah


The Kee Huat Radio's 'Fantastic Facts and Fancies' on every Sunday hosted by 
DJ Alan Zackariah was one of the most popular radio show during the 70's. 
The DJ will tell an interesting story and then play 7 popular songs. Then, we are to submit 
our choice on the arrangement we think the songs are best related to the story.

There is 1 in 5040 changes that you get it correct..... 
unless you really have the ears and the wit for reasons and rhymes !

Well, I won it.

When I was only 12 years old ! 
Look at the letter, Kuala Lumpur's telephone have only 5 digits !


This is the prize I got and it is still with me today.


Competitions is not for winning the prizes but the thrill of victory.




This old radio won't worth a single cent to someone else but it is a trophy as 
great as the World Cup to me.




4 comments:

  1. if i am not wrong, 'Fantastic Fact and Fancies' was hosted by Patrick Teoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I think both Alan Zackariah and Patrick Teoh hosted the "Kee Huat Fatastic Facts and Fancies" before. If I am not mistaken, Alan did it earlier before he was replaced by Patrick Teoh.

    I won my prize from Alan Zackariah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heii I like this Radio Program when I was around 13 years old. It was at "Rangkaian Biru"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is the winning letter not dated?

    ReplyDelete