Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

(21) What is Marketing?

* Got this from one of the spam emails.... 
-robest-



What is Marketing?



You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say, 'I am very rich. Marry
me!'
That's Direct Marketing.



You're at a party with a
bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you
says, 'He's very rich. Marry him.'
That's Advertising.



You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and get her telephone number.
The next day you call and say, 'Hi, I'm very rich.
Marry me.'
That's Telemarketing.



You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her and
pour her a drink.
You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops
it, offer her a ride, and then say, 'By the way, I'm
very rich 'Will you marry me?'
That's Public Relations.



You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
She walks up to you and says, 'You are very rich, I
want to marry you.'
That's Brand Recognition.


You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say, 'I'm rich. Marry me'
She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
That's Customer Feedback.



-29th October 2008




~

1 comment:

  1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You tell a friend of yours to tell
    a friend of his to tell a friend of hers to tell her that you are rich
    and would like to marry her.

    That's Multi-Level-Marketing eh?

    ~

    ReplyDelete