Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

(31) Re-furnishing of re-chargable Batteries



The Segway scooters cost RM 25,000-00. How much will their battery pack cost? I
heard that the battery of the Electrolux robot vacuum cleaner cost some RM
700-00 each.

I am thinking, it might be a good and profiting business in re-furnishing these
re-chargeable batteries which are used in those digital cameras, laptops and
those other devices?








Look at this video clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtqRvAu71Gw&feature=fvsr

When you open up the battery casing, they all use the standard cells, right? And
those are pretty cheap too.

We can replace them with better quality cells than what was in the pack before.

Don't you think it will be a good business?



-24th July 2009




~

No comments:

Post a Comment