Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

(67) Judging the GREENTITION - Green My World Competition



Greentition - Green My World Competition
organised by:
Malaysia Green Technology Corporation
(formerly known as Pusat Tenaga Malaysia)
Venue: Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan

Date: 19th November 2010



The GREENTITION Competition is co-organised by the Ministry of 
Energy, Green Technology & Water and GreenTech Malaysia 
as part their communication plan to educate public on green technology.


The judges in discussion





















Green products on display





The GreenTech Malaysia building  at 
2, Jalan 9/10. Persiaran Usahawan, Seksyen 9
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan







No comments:

Post a Comment