Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

(69) MINDEX 1993 Inventions Competition



MINDEX 93
organised by
MALAYSIAN INVENTION AND DESIGN SOCIETY (MINDS)
Venue: Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur

Date: 15th August 1993

MINDEX 93 was the first exhibition that I showcased my Polyclone stamp invention. 


Yu-Mein mending the booth

Visitors were fascinated by the Polyclone stamp machine which was able 
to produce high quality rubber stamps within 5 minutes.





Demonstrating how the Polyclone stamp machine work





With Mr Wong, the president of the Kuala Lumpur / Selangor 
Rubber Stamp Makers Association

Yu-Mein as she looked in 1993

With fellow inventor and exhibitor, Mr. Woon Ah Bah

The Prime Minister, Dato Sri Dr Mahathir Mohammed visiting the booths.

The Prime Minister in the exhibitors group photograph




No comments:

Post a Comment