Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Thursday, January 20, 2011

(92) Bila Larut Malam with Afdlin Shauki



" Bila Larut Malam "
Host: Afdlin Shauki
Produced by Antah UTV Multi-Media & Communications Sdn Bhd

Venue: Kompleks Selanyang UTV Studio
Date: 13th March 1999


"Bila Larut Malam" is a Malay language Talk Show hosted by Afdlin Shauki, 
produced by Antah-UTV Productions. It is a light comedy chat show similar in style 
to David Letterman and Jay Leno but in Bahasa Malaysia. 


I was invited to appear as a guest on the 14th Episode.

Dato' Shahrum Yob (DG of Muzium Negara), RobestYong and Afdlin Shauki
Afdlin Shauki was so slim and fit then....
The camera crews posing with a real Mummy head



I brought along my 'Flash n Wash' toilet cistern for the spoof shooting.




No comments:

Post a Comment