Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Sunday, January 9, 2011

(73) My Pets, My Friends, My Dobermanns



My Pets, my Friends, my DOBERMANNS.


Other from inventions, I also have many other hobbies. I love pets. I particularly 
love the Dobermanns and I kept several of them at my home. They are mostly
imported from Argentina, Australia and the US. You can view more detail about them 

Yu-Mein and Angie de Akidosan

Dann Neil with Angie

Dann Neil and Angie at front gate

Dann Neil taking Angie for a walk

Highly obedience trained.

Bisswhizz Tsunami Breeze (Akiro) with handler, Gerry Looi
Breeder: RobestYong of Bisswhizz Kennel

Angie de Akidosan
Breeder: Andrea Laruccia of Akidosan Kennel, Argentina

Biswhizz With Me or Against Me (Rocky)
Breeder: RobestYong

Cabochon Njinka (Fonzie) during a dog show
Breeder: Lynn Harwood of Cabochon Kennel, Australia

Some of the trophies and ribbons won at the MKA championship shows

The trophy for the Dobermann Best in Show Specialty 











A personal friend and mentor, Jackie Perry, a legend in the Dobermann world



Jackie Perry sharing some expertise opinion on the correct structure of the 
Dobermann breed with Benny Yeoh and the rest of us.







No comments:

Post a Comment