Welcome..

********** Add to your FACEBOOK ******** Visit my WEBSITE ********** Send me an EMAIL ******** Check on my BLOG index ************

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

(95) Malaysian Dutch Business Council New Year's Reception



Malaysian Dutch Business Council (MDBC) New Year's Reception
Guest of Honour: His Excellency, Mr. Paul Bekkers, the Ambassador of Holland 


Venue: Carcosa Seri Negara
Date: 26th January 2011

The last time I was here at the Carsosa Seri Negara was when I had 
The reception desk for the MDBC new year's party






His Excellency, Mr. Paul Bekkers, the Ambassador of Holland and Dato' Jaffar Indot






The Dutch business communities in Malaysia

The garden of Carcosa Seri Negara

The majestic building of Carcosa Seri Negara


A painting of the Merdeka Day event hanging on the walls



No comments:

Post a Comment